I love this long top. I got it in Dubai like a million years ago. I am excited to be going there at the end of February again. The shopping was pretty good there!!
There's a few important things to mention about this outfit:
1. It is too short to wear on it's own so I always wear it with a fitted short skirt (Sounds simple but this is a great trick for dresses or skirts that are too short) or with leggings. Never wear loose top + loose bottoms as this will make you look frumpy.
2. It's already very colourful so I always wear it with black bottoms.
3. It's got a lot of pattern so I don't wear a necklace. Just earrings, yes long! ;)
4. I do add a big cuff on the side that has the grecian sleeve for a more fun look.
I am wearing purple/blue shoes that kind of match the colours of the top. They do not need to match exactly. They just need to be close in colour.
I wore this outfit to run one of my workshops. But I have also worn it to go out with friends.
Top: Some shop in a Dubai shopping centre. Skirt: It's a plain black skirt: Kookai. Earrings: COL. Cuff: Cue. Shoes: COL.
* (COL) means they are a Colombian brand ;)
Professional Women of Perth!
Ready to step into your most empowered, positive and stylish version of you?
Developing a more Confident Image and Personal Brand is not only fun, it will transform your life completely.
Imagine aligning your image, personality and body language to create impact wherever you go.
Imagine feeling more confident in your own skin and all of the opportunities you will attract.
You are invited to attend my 3-hour Confident Image workshop in Perth. It will be a fun and profound experience.
I love it when women who have attended the workshop tell me how much more confident they are feeling and how authentic they feel about their style!
There is so much to learn about how you can create all this and the workshop is full of tools that will help you step into your most authentic you in 2018.
Have a great week
Alba Gomez is an image and personal brand coach, keynote speaker, first impressions specialist and professional image consultant.
Born in Colombia and based in Australia, she travels nationally and internationally for speaking, executive coaching, consulting and training.
Alba works with individuals and small groups right through to large corporations. She brings her client’s image into line with their personal and professional roles, giving them the clarity and confidence to look and feel their best. Alba uses a unique, results-orientated approach, drawing on her 14 years of experience with systems and processes as an engineer.