A little while ago I spent a whole morning studying and analysing the top habits of highly successful people.
I have always been fascinated with how little practices can have a massive impact on the results we get in life.
I have chosen the top 7 habits and I am sharing them with you below. From my personal experience, I know that the key is to try them all and stick to the ones that resonate better with you. You can keep them handy on a card where you can see them easily. And also decide what times of the day work best for you.
These practices now makeup part of my daily morning rituals and have amazingly helped me feel more centred, confident and have hugely supported my success.
Me in Montreal with Gine Devee, my mentor for 3 years
Here are the top 7 habits:
1. Gratitude journal: I personally write at least 5 things I am grateful for every day. When I am having a difficult time I do at least 10 minutes of gratitude journaling
2. Exercise: This one is one of my challenges. Always reinventing the way I can commit to exercise for short periods of time
3. Meditation: I definitely struggled for years with his one. I now have guided meditations that go for anywhere between 5 minutes to 30 minutes. Guided meditation has worked great for me
4. Visualisation and affirmations: The power of our brain is unlimited and when we say something we want with intention or visualise as if it has already happened we start the process of manifestation.
5. Reading: I love reading and I am always reading some mindset book. Read something that inspires you or teaches you something new.
6. Prioritise your tasks... ohh the power of planning and being organised. At the beginning of your day check what you need to achieve and do the biggest or more difficult task first
7. Write down your goals: It is said only 1% of the world has written goals. I am sure that has increased in the last 5 years. I write my goals for the next year, the next 90 days, the next month, the next week. Clarity is everything.
Now it's all up to you! Are you going to implement these practices?
I am absolutely passionate about working with individuals helping them build and develop their best version of themselves through working on their presence and personal brand and to make things happen!
If you are in Perth the next Presence formula workshop is on October 3rd. Secure your spot now and get the early bird rate. Read more here
Alba Gomez is an image and personal brand coach, keynote speaker, first impressions specialist and professional image consultant.
Born in Colombia and based in Australia, she travels nationally and internationally for speaking, executive coaching, consulting and training.
Alba works with individuals and small groups right through to large corporations. She brings her client’s image into line with their personal and professional roles, giving them the clarity and confidence to look and feel their best. Alba uses a unique, results-orientated approach, drawing on her 14 years of experience with systems and processes as an engineer.