I hear from my clients all the time how they have their weekday/professional outfits sorted, but that when the weekend arrives everything becomes more complicated.
Today, I am sharing some ideas for weekend dressing. Notice that you can dress all outfits up by adding heels and accessories, or down by changing to flats and simpler accessories.
Let's follow my outfit formula to ensure the outfits are well finished (that I shared a few weeks ago). We want all outfits to have all or most elements.
A. 1 basic (dark jeans, pencil skirt, basic top) solid colour +
B. 1 interest piece (colour, pattern, texture, shine) +
C. 1 layer piece (jacket, cardigan, belt, handbag) +
D. Accessories (jewellery, shoes)
Let's get a bit more into these outfits.
1. I love dresses, especially during summer. Such an easy option. Make sure you have a few ready if you are in the southern hemisphere. Outfit formula: A colour dress + B pattern in shoes + C handbag + D rings
2. Jeans are always a favourite. There are so many different looks that can be created with jeans. Straight to slim leg are best for all body shapes. Darker colours are more slimming and stylish. Outfit formula: A jeans + B pattern on top + C layering + D necklaces and bracelets
3. Maxidresses! Another favourite. Super easy choice. They can go from super casual to more dressy. Outfit formula: A dress + B pattern + C none + D none. I would definitely be adding a necklace or earrings to this dress to finish this outfit and make it wow!
4. Jeans again! Ripped jeans are the bomb, and I love them. But remember it is all about you loving them. A different feel from image # 2 Outfit formula: A jeans + B pattern on top + C handbag + D I'll say the rip in the jeans does it
5. Denim skirt, because why not? Great for both a casual or more dressy look. Combine it with a t-shirt to dress it down. Outfit formula: A denim skirt + B pattern on clutch + C necklace + D shoes
Ready for more? Perth ladies!
Join me in a small group of like-minded women for an inspiring morning where you will learn practical and powerful tips about how to project your true self through your presence. Stand with confidence, feel great and look amazing! Click here to read more.
The end of the year is quickly approaching and there is no better time to finish it on a high. Let's get you to 2018 looking and feeling your best. Just 2 workshops left for this year.
Can't wait to meet you.